Giving at Pathway
Each person should give what he or she has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:7-8
As disciples of Jesus, the Pathway Church family believes strongly in being faithful stewards of all that we have been given, including our financial resources. We recognize that everything we have has been given by God and that He has called us to live obediently, generously, and even sacrificially.
As you give, be assured that each gift given to the Lord through Pathway Church will be spent wisely and with a desire to further God’s kingdom work.
There are a number of ways that someone can give to Pathway Church, most of which are listed below. In addition, some prefer to give stocks or through other planned giving that can be scheduled with the business office.
Most people give weekly or monthly as the first fruits of God’s provision through one of the following ways:
- Online. You can give one time gifts or schedule recurring gifts. You also have the option to add to your offering to cover transaction fees. Follow this link to give online
- Your bank’s online bill pay feature. This option generates a check from your bank to Pathway upon your action. Your bank mails the check to Pathway for you. You may need Pathway's contact info (611 E Cypress Ave, Redlands, CA 92374; 909-793-2448) to sign up. Check with your bank for details.
- By text. Text the dollar amount you wish to give to 84321.
- Give on Sunday morning. Bring your cash or check offering on Sunday morning and put it in the plate. We even have envelopes in the seats in front of you to provide information about you if you are paying by cash.
- By mail. Send your check payable to Pathway to 611 E Cypress Ave, Redlands, CA 92374.
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19